Saturday, June 4, 2011

welcome station..

So as you know i am not your normal bride, so for our "welcome station" i didn't want to put all the effort to make/buy a book that I would personally never look at. So i decided to do this ..

i used bookmarks (that are already made) from Michaels hole punched and put ribbon. I bought this awsome little table for $15 and had everything else.. woo hoo! 

The plan is to take our favorites and put them into a shadow box and keep them forever =)

I also like the idea of a card box so that they do not get lost, etc. 
so when i found this great little picnic basket for $6!!!! I knew it was perfect.


I made this sign, with the help of a friend and crossed it off my list.. yay! 

I love the way it looks.
What did you do for your welcome station/guest book?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.