So I have been stuck in many ways with this entry way and what we need
When we moved in it looked like this:
Big stark white walls and kind of a mess
The issues I have with this wall is
1. the closet is behind the door when it is open and hard to get to
2. We have a room divider that serves no other purpose than to throw stuff
3. There is a big blank wall after the closet that is "just there"
So after I painted the living room Crocodile tears by Olympic, got a coat rack from ikea, a mirror from Gordmans and a side table fromTJ maxx this is what we had.
(sorry, for the blurry picture)
Kinda bland and semi-functional.
I have some ideas and have been looking around pinterest for some inspiration.
This is what I have found:
I love the mixture of textures
Again, love the textures and old/new look.
Love the functionality of it
So, my entry way needs to have a few things:
2. functionality for bills, mail, magazines, etc.
3. Somewhere to put your keys
4. Look good and match the rest of the house
Are you working on or thinking of a new project?