Wednesday, March 16, 2011

established.

Today, I called my future mother-in-law and let her in on some of the details to our wedding since we have no spoken in awhile. So i sent her some photos of the center pieces and wine bottle ideas and ran some ideas by her, which she loved. I am glad things are going so well for me at this point. I have a friend who is also getting married and she has so much drama.. ahhhhhhh no thank you.



So new idea, well kinda. I like the idea of have cloth napkins at our wedding. We are not having any fancy place settings people can sit where ever they'd like. I was thinking of making cloth napkins out of various fabrics and designs in our colors (Navy and Grey). What do you think? Like these..

I love having the different patterns it makes it look home made =)
Love it.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love! that could be a fun project too getting a variety of fabric samples in different patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.