Monday, July 11, 2011

I.D.E.A. store

So, for some reason I didn't not there was a thrift shop in town for crafters until a friend told me about it. I promptly googled it and looked up the hours, and they were wonky but surprisingly fit with my schedule. I went in on Tuesday after hearing about it and absolutely FELL IN LOVE!


Well, i found a mound of objects and got to work. I bought two frames (one i painted white) which got a chalkboard makeover, some playing cards, and some scrap old maps.
gold frame painted white with queen and king of hearts.. love <3.


white chalkboard frame with a chalk drawing of us, that i did. I like how not perfect it is. 
What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. i love love love!! and i also realized that your initials S+P are like salt and pepper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your craftiness and miss you tons! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.