Sunday, December 23, 2012

The evolution of ugly christmas sweater parties


  It started in the December of 2007, We went to (perhaps our first) ugly christmas sweater party.
We waited till the last minute and couldn't really find anything.. 
This is what we came up with

too cute? I know.

After we got our own house we decided we wanted to throw our own annual ugly christmas sweater party.
It started in 2010 with a limited amount of people


This party has evolved from there to an annual tradition. 
This is a recap of 2011





This year was a whole new world of awsomeness, I will post later with pictures of that party and how I made my own sweater vest this year. 

Did you go to any ugly christmas sweater parties this year?



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.