Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bump Update: 20 weeks




Sorry for the delay and the minus one week.. my vacation kinda screwed things up there..
so lets get back on track shall we.

How Far Along: 20 weeks.. half way
Total Weight Gain/ Loss:  +6 (from Dr's apt on monday).. I was concerned that I am not gaining weight like I should be, but according to my dr I should only gain 20 lbs this pregnancy which put my mind at ease and we will take it as it comes. The baby is measuring where its suppose to be and the hr is good and the baby is taking whatever it needs from mommy so we are all on the right track.


Maternity Clothes: pretty much the only clothes I wear now and I just got my work uniforms so super comfy
Stretch Marks: Nope, not yet.
Best Moment This week:  My hubby coming with me to my prenatal visit and hearing the hr and getting excited about this peanut
Miss Anything: Good Sushi
Movement: there's some funny business happening in there for sure
Sleep: The same, I just steal all of P's pillows when he is gone and make an indentation in my spot
Food: everything
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Not this week.


Have you started to show yet: yes its small, but its there
Gender Predictions: I don't know. P is saying girl who he calls Suzie and I still think boy.
I don't want to find out, but P does because he wants a little red headed girl. 
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: We have a sonogram next tuesday


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.