Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bump update: week #18


Sorry, this weeks bump-date is late
(I am on vacation at Walt Disney World)
So the bump isn't very visible either.. Oh well. It's all I got


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/ Loss:  +5 (from Dr's apt two weeks ago)
Maternity Clothes: some jeans, shirts and a dress. I have been living in some shorts while in Florida, so comfortable
Stretch Marks: Nope, not yet.
Best Moment This week:  Being at Walt Disney World :)
Miss Anything: Good Sushi
Movement: pretty sure, but it's not constant yet
Sleep: Better while here, just because I am wearing myself out every day
Food: nothing really this week
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: I think we have a bump now :).
Gender Predictions: I don't know. P is saying girl who he calls Suzie and I still think boy.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: The apt next week.




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.