Thursday, January 12, 2012

This week..

This week while skating on ($2) tuesday, I had a really bad fall. 

I feel on my behind because a small child fell in front of me. 
Long story, I though I was in the clear until her skate caught up in my brakes. I did not want to fall on top of her so I fell on my behind.

IT HURT!

Not like oh I am going to walk this off and it will be ok, like I couldn't sit or bend over hurt.
I went to the dr. (that has to tell you in itself it was bad)
I don't like going to the dr, I know ironic for a nurse but .. its true.

I actually missed work yesterday because of it and stayed in my pjs for most the day.

Well, with this bruised tailbone I have not been working out and its a bummer. 

I miss working out and its only been 2 days.

Oh well, I will get back to it. 

Falling is not to be done as an adult.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Tailbone injuries are the WORST... because pretty much *everything* requires your tailbone in one way or another. And they take a while to heal properly. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.