Monday, June 25, 2012

The truth.. you can't handle

Sorry guys, I have been MIA. I am planning on going home in a few days. I have a huge order of custom invitations I need to finish and I have been goone the last 2 weekends.
I will update you when I can, please don't hold your breath.

Since Amy from All in a Day wrote this post
It hit me that I was in the same boat and feeling the same emotions.
I thought I was alone, but I am not.

Well I am still going to write what ever I want and know that I am never going to be a big blogger AND spend time with my husband when he is here on the weekends
I felt like I was neglecting him because a blog post was more important, well its not.

So thats that. I have a lot to share with you but we will get there someday.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.