Friday, May 2, 2014

Bump update: 22 weeks



How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs (from Drs apt 2 weeks ago)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything I wear
Stretch Marks: Not yet
Best Moment this week: Going to my first prenatal yoga class and seeing all its parts (not its privates) last week during our complete ultrasound
Miss Anything: Drinking
Movement: Oh yeah! this baby is moving and shaking
Sleep: meh, mainly because it's been hot and our landlords had to take down our ceiling fan
Food: Anything thats not good for you



Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No not at all
Have you started to show: I think so, and I feel like I get bigger as the day goes along, maybe being bloated
Gender predictions: Well, we had our ultrasound and I still don't know and P knows. I didn't want to find out and he did so hes been keeping the big secret from me :)
Labor Signs: No, I hope not
Belly Button In or Out: Innie,  but it is sore
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy camper here.
Looking forward: To getting bigger




signature

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love.