Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bump Update: Week #27




How Far Along: 27 weeks.. woo hoo 3rd trimester and my 7th month
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13 lbs (from Drs apt 3 weeks ago) 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything I wear although the limited clothing is starting to bug me.
Stretch Marks: Not yet.
Best Moment this week: Snuggling with and spending time with my hubby before he left for a week
Miss Anything: drinking on my days off or having a glass of wine with dinner
Movement: Oh yeah! I got to see the baby move all the time
Sleep: nothing is comfortable.


Food: Everything. Although, if i eat better I feel better so I am actually trying and prepping to eat better.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Not at all. Just a slight aversion to chocolate.
Have you started to show: Yes. I am pregnant and no longer fat looking.



Gender predictions: I am still saying girl at this time 
Labor Signs: No, I hope not.
Belly Button In or Out: Innie
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy.
Looking forward: to the baby shower

signature

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love.