Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Team Green



This article has been floating around the internet and I found it so true
As you guys know by now, I do not know the sex of our child.
 I really can't wait to meet our little bean, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as it's healthy.

According to these wives tales I was split right down the middle.

I LOVE hearing peoples predictions and why they think that way.
I also feel like I am not inindated with gender specific things, which I really like because who says that girls have to like girly things and boys have to be into sports.

At 38 weeks, I keep going back and forth but right now I think it's going to be a boy.
What do you think?

I am super excited that its almost time.  

~ Steph ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.