Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's get real: pilot husbands

So, a bunch of people ask me how I go days to weeks without seeing my husband
I talked about our distance relationship Here
This post is more of an update and routine 

P started a new job, as a pilot, flying people in January. 
Although, he is making less money this is an upgrade in his industry and very exciting
So, during orientation he would be in St. Louis during the week and home on the weekends
Same as before, just a different state. 

With my current work schedule, I work 3x a week, 12 hrs at a time
When P was in Cinncinatti I worked at 830a -430p , 
with this job I don't have as much time to think about things or worry about P
Which is a deffinate bonus.
The time I spend with husband is valuable and we enjoy each others company, more now than ever. 
But let me be the first to say it's not perfect.
Routine is key in our life and I feel like when P is here that routine is changed.
It's just different,  not bad.

Also, I like my freedom. I like being independent and having my own routine. 
I don't depend on P for Anything, but his love. 
With derby, crafting, etc. it keeps me busy.
I like how things are, do I wish my husband was around more?
Sure, but I don't regret it either.
It just works for now with no kids around, I am sure it will change but for now it works.

I hope this gives you some insight to my crazy world. 
Let me know I'd you have any questions. 



signatureL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.