Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bump Update: Week #15


Whew! that marathon is over. I guess that ends my long runs until this baby is born.

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain/ Loss:  +3 (from Dr's apt last week)
Maternity Clothes: Same; some leggings, a sweater,  and a couple shirts
Stretch Marks: Nope, not yet.
Best Moment This week:  Finishing the marathon and than going to the beach for 3 days
Miss Anything: Good Sushi
Movement: No, not yet. 
Sleep: Pretty good since that marathon. I slept 15 hours straight that night.
Food Cravings: Fruity anything, spicy food and milk.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: A little bit. No one notices but me.
Gender Predictions: I don't know.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On. I had to take it off for the marathon because my hands got so big that I could not bend them.
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy, grumpy today.
Looking forward to: Seeing this baby grow and the next ultrasound.

How was your week?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.