Sunday, November 27, 2011

ANOTHER ONE..

I know i know, what you are thinking. 
Another something you joined. Well, yes!. but no more gift exchanges (as of right now) but a running thing.
Running has been a part of my life for so long that I love it and the way that it makes me feel. But lately things have been on the decline.l. i gained a lot of weight right before the wedding mainly stress and eating go hand and hand. Well my goal for next year is to run two marathons and hopefully lose 30 pounds. So i better get a move on it, than right? RIGHT.

Well, now that we are all caught up. I joined a running booty buster thing/challenge for the holidays that promotes running and other work out things.

Can someone give me a shot o motivation please and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. :) last year I know a number of folks got their mojo back from joining! it's great to feel accountable and meet some other inspiring people

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.