Monday, March 26, 2012

24 hours

On Thursday, I got entralled in The Hunger Game mania. I know I live under a rock. I am not a fast reader either so that keeps away from a lot of books.
Well, my friend texted me to tell me a bunch of peopel were going to see the movie on Friday.
I knew a girl at work that was reading, immediately asked her for the book.
I got off work at 4 pm on Thursday and immediately started reading around 5p.
I read all day at work on friday and finished around 530p.

I loved the book and I love the violence
It reminded me of 'The Lottery' by Shirley Jackson
Here is the link to the story, beware it is violent

Than we watched the movie at 9pm, I think I ruined the movie for myself because I has just read the book. It was a decent movie, but I had the book engrained in my head, oops.

What did you guys think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.